1. All entrants must be Canadian residents over the age of 18 and be legally eligible for travel to Europe
2. The competition closes on December 9, 2019.
3. The draw will be conducted on December 16, 2019.
4. The winner notified by December 21, 2019 or within two weeks the competition closing date.
5. The winner will be randomly drawn from the eligible prize pool (users must complete the contest in full) and will need to respond within 48 hours of this to accept being the winner, or another winner will be chosen. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by the email provided at the time of entry.
6. The prize includes two (2) seats with Air Canada flying from any major Canadian city from which Air Canada offers direct flights to Paris (Charles de Gaulle) or Amsterdam (Schiphol), a 7-night cruise in a Category E or D Fixed Window Stateroom, onboard breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks daily. Cruise offer is based on availability.
7. Blackout dates for flights: June 17 to 28, 2020, July 9 to September 9, 2020 and December 16, 2020 to January 6, 2021.
8. All applicable fees, such as airport/departure taxes, security charges or other third-party fees, taxes or charges are the sole responsibility of the bearer of the ticket.
9. Once your ticket has been issued, the origin and destination cannot be changed. However, a change to the flight time, and/or travel date is permitted. Please go to aircanada.com, select “My Bookings/Flights” and make your change. A change fee per ticket may apply. Your ticket is not transferable, not refundable and not redeemable for cash.
10. Frequent flyer mileage accumulation is not permitted. Stopovers are not permitted. The use of eUpgrade credits is not permitted.
11. Land programs, stateroom upgrades and transfers may be purchased at an additional cost and will be subject to the AMAWaterways cancellation policy. Please ask for details.
12. Winners must make their request for travel through a “Travel Agent Next Door” Travel Agent to AMAWaterways, at least six weeks prior to the anticipated date of departure, failing which AMAWaterways will not accept the reservation and the prize will be deemed void.
13. The winner and his/her travel companion must travel together.
14. It is the sole responsibility of the prize winner to obtain all necessary travel documentation including passports and visas for him/herself and traveling companion, as applicable and to comply with any customs and immigration requirements.
15. Prize winners are responsible for payment of any additional items not included in the prize (e.g. meals other those included, laundry, in stateroom mini-bar, room service, telephone calls etc).
16. Prize winners are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein including, without limitation, applicable taxes, fuel/currency surcharges, port charges, gratuities, onboard incidentals and travel insurance together with any required travel documentation, and all personal expenses of any kind or nature.
17. Prize winners are also solely responsible for all costs incurred to and from the departure point as the prize originates and terminates there.
18. The prize must be accepted as awarded, there are no substitutions. The prize is non-transferable, has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Travel Agent Next Door reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal or greater value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize. Any costs incurred by a winner though the use of a prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
19. Once the booking is confirmed, changes to the names, date or nature of the booking are not permitted.
20. Holidays are redeemable only by the named winner and must not be sold on to any other party.
Formal complimentary stateroom must be booked within 60 days of embarkation based on the specified itineraries/dates. Once booked, the The Travel Agent Next Door booking will be subject to the Terms and Conditions of The Travel Agent Next Door.
21. The promoter and organizer The Travel Agent Next Door reserves the right to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
22. The Travel Agent Next Door reserves the right to substitute the prize or any part of the prize (due to unavailability or for any other reason) with a different prize or part of the prize of equal monetary value.
23. The Travel Agent Next Door assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
24. Neither The Travel Agent Next Door, AMAWaterways, Air Canada nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
25. Employees of The Travel Agent Next Door, and all other prize partners, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and their families, are excluded from entering this competition.
26. The Travel Agent Next Door collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the participant may not take part in the promotion.
27. The prize winner will be informed by email, and their name and personal details may be used in future promotions associated with the organizer and the promoter.
28. By entering this competition you agree to allow future communications from the Organizers and Promoters of this competition. You may however unsubscribe at any time.
29. Only ONE entry is allowed per person.
30. All entrants must answer a skill-testing question to be eligible to win the trip.